Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Best News Channels


Hello my beautiful friends and family, How are you, I hope you all are doing well! Today, I am going to share with great news channels in my own opinion

  1. CNN
  2. BBC
  3. MTV music channel
  4. Aljazeera
  5. Nos News
  6. NTA News
  7. RTL 5
  8. NPO3

I offer basic english language and basic dutch language tutorials, you may able able to find my tutorials on slideshare

if you wish to improve your basic english language speaking skills, you may want to listen to Aljazeera news, cnn and bbc news

On this blog, I enjoy sharing beauty, fashion related content, I hope you are inspired

Thank you so much for reading my blog

Ekene Patience

My websites

EKENEPATIENCE.ORG ‣ @ekenepatience.org

BLACKNOIR.ME ‣ @blacknoir.me

MY FABULOUS BEAUTIES ‣ @myfabulousbeauties.com

FABULOUS BEAUTIES FOOD ‣ @fabulousbeautiesfood.com

BLACKNOIR.ORG ‣ @blacknoir.org

EKENE PATIENCE PHOTOS AND VIDEOSHere

My gigs on FiverrHere

More Pretty Pictures on PinterestHere

Content Marketing and Photos on Blacknoir  – Here

Story book –Here

My YouTube Video Here

My gighere

Basic Dutch/English LessonHere

My Fabulous Beauties Blog PostHere

Fashion – Here

Cars Here

 

More exciting photos and videos

Blacknoir.me – Here

myfabulousbeauties.com – Here

ekenepatience.org – Here

Hello, my name is Ekene Patience I am a photo model and a website designer. I do remote gigs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Actors and Actresses

  Best Actors and Actresses Hello my beautiful friends and family, how are you ? I hope you all are doing well. Today, I am going to share w...